Sorry for the issues with the website! We’ve had problems getting it to open during computer lab time!
- similar figures
- Pythagorean Theorem
- BrainPop- Scale Factor
- practice p.309-310
- review quick check on unit rate
- HMWK: none
- formulas review
- volume practice- combinations for 72 cm cubed
- practice p. 594-596
- HMWK: p. 597
- Bill Nye- Energy
- five vocabulary for Unit 3 Lesson 1
- writing prompt synthesis- groups for matter presentation
- HMWK: finish vocab
- animal adaptation stories
- Indiana endangered species
- read p. 210-211
- awesome animal abilities project brainstorming sheet
- HMWK: p. 213-214
6th Grade Ecybermission Information:
Join us tomorrow for the next CyberGuide Live Chat on Jan. 8th at 5 PM ET. Our STEM experts will talk about eCM resources. Why is that important? When used, these resources could greatly improve your Mission Folder. We’ll have scientists, engineers and former Virtual Judges who will answer your questions.
This week’s topic: Resources to the Rescue = Review of online eCYBERMISSION resources. Team Advisors and students are welcome to come on your own or with your whole team. These resources are for all participants.
* Please note, we now use Zoom for all CyberGuide Live Chats.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/940500926
* When you sign in for the CyberGuide Live Chat you will be asked to enter a name. Please use your first and last initial and your team name. ex: ecTeamName
Thank you and we look forward to seeing your team tomorrow.
-Volunteer Team, Mission Control